Friday, February 15, 2008

if you're stubborn like me...


i was reading the reading for today that my co-SFC sends us everyday...... and i specially like the last paragraph..... and i'm adding my own.... and this is how a stubborn like me prays....

glory and praise to you, God,
thank you for all the blessings you always so generously showered me....

God, im giving all my hurts, my resentments to you..
help me tame my pride, my insecurities, my selfishness, my being stubborn
help me become someone you want me to be,
help me not hurt the people who love me...
and help me love the people who hurt me...

you are my true north, God
you always point me to the right direction and without you i will be lost
but i always get distracted and i always get sidetracked....
take the wheel God and guide me to the path you prepared for me...

ok, now i really have to go back to work....
have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!