Thursday, February 07, 2008

praying for tax refund


finally, i have my W2 from my previous employer after bombarding them for 3 weeks, LOL......... my current employer gave me my W2 1st week of january and i was just wondering if my previous employer is just trying to get even because, well, we had some issues that almost lead me to complain to DOL but well, that's over and i know they can't hold my W2 because that's against the law......... but well, can you blame me if i'm anxious to get my w2? i just want to have it the sooner the better, so i could file it AND, most importantly, so i would know if i have a tax refund!

my best buddy had his, for like, $1200...... i wonder what mine is...... i hope it would be enough for a nikon d80, hahaha....... im asking too much, i know...... or, hmm..... enough to buy me a Wii would be nice :P........ anyway, i'm going to H&R block today or tomorrow..... yeah, *imitates commercial* "i've got people", lol.......

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!