Friday, February 08, 2008

philly auto show


im going to philly auto show (phillyautoshow.com) tonight...... my friend and i are supposed to see it last saturday but i was busy with something else....... my friend's been raving about this for gawd knows how long, lol...... so yeah, i'm going to see it...... one of my friends told me to watch out for rd8, or was that r8? anyway...... im excited...... i've never been to a car show....... plus, the nicest part is my friend and i are going out for dinner (my friend's treat ofcourse, lol) to celebrate my friend's promotion! congratulations buddy!! you deserve it..... i'm so proud of you!  i've never met someone who goes to work at 5am and leaves at 8pm? 10pm? sheesh! lol.....


the only sad part about my friend's promotion is i might not get to see my buddy that often anymore because the promotion means a lot of travelling.......... but hey, im not complaining i might even get to tag along....... right, buddy? i won't mind going to london with you..... lol.....


 

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!