Wednesday, February 27, 2008

!(coffee.equals("will make you sleepy")


i pestered my french officemate to teach me how to use the cappuccino maker -- again....... unfortunately, it only makes espresso, they don't want to put milk on the cappuccino maker...... so anyway, this is like the 3rd time he taught me how to use it..... i tried to use it twice..... the first time i can't put the lever back in place, lol....the second time, i still can't put the lever back in place...... it was a good thing that this morning i was able to catch him making himself a cup of espresso so i was like, "can you teach me how to use that again?" ...... and he was like "you want one, you can have my cup"....... so he gave me his cup and made another one for himself and taught me how to use the cappuccino maker --again..... i'm slow sometimes, lol......

so what's with the title? i just had my shot of espresso and i'm still sleepy! (ergo the "!" before the statement)......

p.s.
i still want my own cappuccino -maker!
i wonder if salvation army sells one, hehe

p.p.s.
i'm still a hot chocolate drinker

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!