Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i still want my one-man photo exhibit...


darn...... this is not good..... my dream exhibit is really taking forever........

i have an artist friend who suggested that i can have an exhibit in this one church where one of his friends had an exhibit before and it's for free, the name of the church slipped me at the moment, i just need to buy easels because i can't hang the pictures on their wall....... hmm, maybe i should consider that, problem is an easel costs $20 each and the minimum number of photos i want to exhibit is 10, so goodluck to me........... he also mentioned about this art school in philly where i could also set up my exhibit...........this suggestion is kinda blurry to me because i wasn't paying attention too much because the moment he said art school i got intimidated and my brain shifted gear to "selective" listening, lol.....

any suggestion?

i want this to happen before i turn 30....... so that means i still have, hmm, 11 years to go, LOL (ang kumontra tutubuan ng kulugo sa kilikili!)

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!