Monday, August 25, 2008

my baby...


keesha's at home trying to make herself comfy (i hope)......

i went to pet plus at horsham to pick her up around lunch time (super super thanks again mike) and mike was so nice to drive me to my apartment and he waited at the parking lot until i finished making keesha comfy in my apartment.............

i'm at the office right now and can't wait for 5pm..... i still need to introduce her to her bed and the real litter box ............ what do i mean by real? i have a plain litter box lying on my bathroom right now that i want to use only for a day or two......... so why don't i just be like any other normal cat owners? i want an inconspicious litter box that's why....... keesha and i are sharing a bathroom and i don't want an ugly plain looking litterbox ruining my interior, lol.....

anyway......

i bought an automatic feeder too which was delivered just today......... i also got her a scratch post and condo but keesha has to wait for a week or two for that......... meanwhile, i need to buy her more toys (she has just two)............. but she does has a bed (matching my theme, black and red :P) .......... that's the only way she could sit right next to me on my sofa.......... oh, she's off limits in my bedroom......

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!