Monday, August 18, 2008

need help with Philippine stamps (super urgent)


i need to get a hard copy versions of my employment/experience letters from my previous employers....... but i'm sure my previous employers would frown on the idea that they would spend money for stamps to send me the employment letters here in the U.S. so the solution is to send them a self-addressed envelope....... but ofcourse i can't use the U.S. stamps since the self-addressed envelope will be mailed back to me from the Philippines so i need the Philippine stamps.........

my problem now is:

(1) how much Philippine stamps do i need if i want to send a 2-3 page documents from the Philippines to Pennsylvania?
(2) how can i buy Philippine stamps here in the U.S?

i hope someone answers..... this is really urgent....

thanks in advance!!!


0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!