Saturday, August 02, 2008

ayeen's cooking moment


for those who have been patiently reading my blogs you might have noticed that i would sometimes post my recipes whenever a cooking moment strikes me...... i was thinking of making a separate recipe blog but then decided that multiply's recipe page would do for now....

having said this, my apologies for flooding your inboxes with my recipes..... because all of them are originally on private mode by i decided to make them all public.....

here's what i'm talking about:

http://sweetsentiments.multiply.com/recipes


p.s.
i still have a lot that i need to post like the sotanghon soup/roll, ayeen's fried rice, my "rub", etc.... i try to take photos whenever i cook and i also try to compile my recipe because i tend to forget my own secret ingredient, lol....... anyway, the photos are all still sitting on my harddisk...... i'll post them soon....

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!