Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i'm losing weight....



i've been on a scarsdale diet and i'm on my third week.... if you noticed in my recent photos (http://sweetsentiments.multiply.com/photos/album/89/For_My_Popsie) i kinda lost some of my tummy, lol..... coffee mate! i don't have my "belt bag" anymore! hmpf! well atleast, it's not too obvious now, lol


anyway, i still have a long way to go because i cheat,lol...... i still eat chocolates and all those other evil stuff so i just lost 2 pounds for the past 2 weeks (usually i lose 3 lbs per week) and hopefully i'll lose another pound when this week ends..... yeah, i know that's not something to be proud of but less than 2 lbs heavier is better than nothing and it's better than getting terrified everytime i see my weighing scale spindles to ???...hahaha, no way, im not gonna tell you my current weight.............. anyway, i also bought an exercise ball from modells yesterday but boy, inflating it is just too cruel, good thing a friend of mine came to visit and he helped me out..... i also saw a dance routine dvd at modells and got curious so i bought that too..... im not sure though if i'll get to use it, hopefully yes, lol..... it's a 10-minute dance routine so that should be fun..... plus it's short enough that i won't get lazy......... and oh, the excercise ball comes with a dvd that shows you some ball exercises and that's neat..........hopefully this whole ball exercise thing would help me get rid of back pains and ofcourse tone my tummy, hehe.........








in case you still haven't figured it out, yes, i'm trying to lose weight........ i want to lose 10 lbs or atleast 5lbs to get ready for the swimsuit season! yep, summer baby! my apartment has a swimming pool/jacuzzi right infront of my unit (im on the 4th floor) and you can see it if you go outside my terrace and i am so going to use that swimming pool, lol............... i also can't wait to see cape may this summer......... oh, but before that, my bestfriend joy is planning to visit me, hopefully this april or before she goes back to the philippines and we're going to hershey land! i am so looking forward to it...... i'm thinking of flying to oregon too to visit her...... we'll see......

on another news, i got my federal tax refund, yayness! i might buy a camera soon...... but i wish i'll get my state tax refund soon because that's twice my federal tax refund and then i could buy a VR lens..... boy, i miss my hobby..... i have my digicam, but heck, that's useless..... that's only good for vanity shots..... i can't do long exposure or freeze movements, just a slight movement would blur my shots..... no, no, no way...... i need a real camera....... i'm still thinking of getting myself a nikon d80...... mmmm-mmmm!!



that's just it..... i have babbled enough..... and oh, i have printed some photos for my dad already.......... i was able to choose which ones i'll print (choices here: http://sweetsentiments.multiply.com/photos/album/89/For_My_Popsie), thanks for the comments ......... i still need to pick it up at ritz camera but that's ok..... i'll pick it up once they're done with the photobook that i ordered..... yep, i compiled some of my fave black and white shots and am thinking of using it as a coffee table book for my apartment............


now i really need to go back to work......


0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!