Sunday, March 23, 2008

now what?


cold wind: I take it the way to solve both our problems is to not talk to me anymore? At least you couldve said so instead of just loggin off and not saying anything......

her: i saw this just now..after i was able to logged back in...

cold wind: so, i take it i wont hear from you again.....until you decide to change your mind....again...?

her: yeah..so probably you'll hear from me again tomorrow..or the next day after that, lol

cold wind: lol....i guess today is not the day?...maybe tomorrow if im lucky.

her: question. so what will you do if i start getting serious? leave?

cold wind: I just dont want to be in a serious relationship right now. I'm more focused on my career and getting my life in order. So, if you started getting serious, I dont know what I would do.

her: i understand where you're coming from...i guess, you will be better off without me...i'm sure you'll find someone who will meet your criteria...

cold wind: i dont know if im better off without you.....and i dont have a criteria for anyone...im not really looking for anything serious with anyone....

her: you'll be better off without me because you don't need the drama.....
her: "...im not really looking for anything serious with anyone...." <--- there's your criteria....

cold wind: you're not much drama, just once in awhile, and thats not a big deal....

her: stop playing..... you know what i mean......

cold wind: i dont mind the hanging out and talking and stuff like that. I just dont want to get into something serious where one of us winds up getting hurt....I like hanging out with ya....

her: this conversation is getting nowhere.....can you read the whole thing again? and tell me which part you don't get.....

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!