Tuesday, March 04, 2008

i'm moving on...

i'm tired. very tired. i'm giving up. no. i'm letting go. i can't do this anymore.

" Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
"


i have let go of all that is that i have to let go....... it was difficult, but i gotta do what i gotta do...... i need to start on a clean slate.....

i'm moving on.........

found this from someone else's blog...

"Sometimes, people choose to leave not because of selfish
reasons but because they just know that things will get worse if
they'll stay. Leaving can be a tough act, and it's harder when
people can't understand you for doing so. -Inday
"



p.s.
"i left" and i don't want to look back...
because that always gets me in trouble...
this time i want to stay strong about my decision...
please pray for me.....




0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!